VILLEJUST, FRANCE, February 12, 2013 – OMNOVA Solutions, a global manufacturer of emulsion polymers and additives, will present its full range of specialty resins for the coatings industry at the European Coatings Show (ECS) in Nuremberg, Germany, 19-21 March 2013 (booth 7A-122).
The OMNOVA exhibit will feature the Company’s broad portfolio of coating products (PLIOLITE®, Hydro PLIOLITE®, PLIOWAY® and PLIOTEC®) that add valued performance attributes to applications that include direct-to-metal, exterior masonry, stain blocking, intumescence, waterproofing, as well as floor care.
· PLIOTEC® HDT12 is a new resin specifically designed for the formulation of high gloss anti-corrosion direct-to-metal coatings, with unequalled adhesion to ferrous and non-ferrous metals, and outstanding water resistance properties.
· PLIOTEC® SA40 is a new, innovative resin for low VOC masonry pigmented primers, providing excellent resistance to alkalinity and efflorescence, even on fresh concrete.
· POLYFOX™ environmentally preferred (non-PFOA) fluorosurfactants provide strong performance attributes and high tailorability for excellent flow, leveling and wetting. It is also highly effective as a reactive intermediate.
· Hydro PLIOLITE® 050 is a unique amphoteric binder for low VOC multi-purpose stain blocking primers, with outstanding adhesion on all substrates (porous or non-porous) and excellent stain covering properties.
· MOR-GLO™ polymers, MYKON™ wax emulsions and MOR-SHINE™ concentrates incorporate OMNOVA’s strong offering of technologies for floor sealers and polishes.
In addition, OMNOVA will present a “New binder for low-exudation, water-borne exterior masonry coatings” at the ECS Congress (Session 15.5 on 19 March).
About OMNOVA Solutions
OMNOVA Solutions is a technology-based company with sales of US$1.1 billion and a global workforce of approximately 2,400. OMNOVA Solutions is an innovator of emulsion polymers in dry powder and latex forms, specialty chemicals and also decorative and functional surfaces for a variety of commercial, industrial and residential end uses. The company is headquartered in Fairlawn, Ohio, USA, and serves a global marketplace from 10 chemical production facilities in Europe, Asia and the U.S. The regional headquarters for Europe is in Villejust, France. The business has representative offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas and an extensive network of distributors and agents strategically located around the world.
Visit OMNOVA Solutions at www.omnova.com.
All trademarks, excluding POLYFOX – OMNOVA Solutions Inc.
Contact: Jean-Marie Schmuck
Product Manager, Coatings
Phone: +33 (0) 169 292 719
Contact: Mélanie Lelong
Phone: +33 (0) 169 292 714